Another reason to get vaccinated

documented loss of grey matter

If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, now would be a good time.

2 thoughts on “Another reason to get vaccinated

  1. Especially true if you are one of those who has held the belief that since you only use 10% then destroying the other 90% for amusement was good idea.

    When all is said and done, Doc, this “hoax” is going to be found to be an extremely costly event.

    Liked by 2 people

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s