I haven’t paid much attention to anti-vaxxers, so some of the things RFK Jr. had to say were news to me:
- That animal testing of Covid-19 vaccines hasn’t been done.
- That human testing, at least for the Moderna vaccine, has been severely limited and possibly methodologically flawed.
- That exclusionary criteria applied to human-subject selection for testing of coronavirus vaccines suggests potential risks for vaccine use by real-world populations.
- That vaccines in general do not endure testing as robust as that required for other medical products. Specifically, studies involving placebos are not required for vaccines.
- That vaccine injuries are not in fact rare, but rarely litigated.
As a vaccinated person myself, indeed as an agent of force in the infliction of vaccination upon helpless children (that is, as a parent), I may need to rethink my assumptions.